The North Country Initiative will offer its partners a comprehensive analysis of the DSRIP performance measures during 3 presentations in the month of August.
Over $30 million of the PPS funding is based upon achieving predefined performance results in 5 domains; CAHPS, ED & Hospitalization, Prevention & Access, Clinical Management, and Medication Management. NCI’s Data and Quality Analysts will lead partners through a 2-hour presentation and discussion, giving a comprehensive analysis of the DSRIP performance measures.
What: A review of 50 DSRIP performance measures, including:
- Data source and derivation of each measure
- Components of each measure
- How the PPS performed in measurement year 2
- The performance goals for measurement year 3
- Performance dollars tied to the measures
Who: All NCI PPS partners across the care continuum should send employees who are responsible for performance outcomes, from leadership to front-line staff. Participation is vital from each PPS partner as DSRIP is shifting from deliverable-based to outcome-based performance.
When/Where: To accommodate partner schedules and locations, three presentations will be available:
- Tuesday August 15th 5-7 p.m.: Northern NY Community Foundation, Room 3 (Watertown, NY)
- Thursday August 24th 10-12 p.m.: Northern NY Community Foundation, Room 3 (Watertown, NY)
- Thursday August 31st 1-3 p.m.: Claxton-Hepburn Medical Center Auditorium (Ogdensburg, NY)
The presentation is intended to be informational as well as interactive and collaborative. As a result, the presentations will be conducted as in-person sessions. Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact DSRIP Director Lindsay Knowlton at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!